hi all,
I installed that Google Chrome program earlier…tried using Internet Explorer again, and now I can’t see any of the videos on gbfans, such as the ‘Bob Ross show’.
Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to sort it. Ive made IE my default program again. Can see vids on youtube and pictures, just not the video links on websites
thanks for any help!
Do you have flash player?
I will look into it.
I’ve had a similar problem yesterday trying to embed a Youtube video. It didn’t load, so I posted the link instead.
Did you make sure you were only putting the “v=pU33183ghhi” information, or did you put the whole url? I mess that up a lot myself.
No.. You only put that random code from the Youtube URL.
The “asASDjksd” part.
This is what I was trying to say 
Thanks for clearing that up for me AJ. 