Vincenzo330 has inherited my yellow hose connector molds

And, the sculpts that made the molds, too, so he can make new molds, if needed. I listed these on ebay, and the rest of my GB gear, which i have had for 10 years, and Vinz and I came to an agreement. Having said that, please, go to him, regarding both types of connectors. He has got my blessing.

Pics of what he will be getting, just so you know these are my own sculpts, and not those recasts you see on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170796769029?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_2271wt_1398

Thanks, Guntah for listing them for me and thanks for the post for clarification.

It’s really a shame that neonprops is offering such poor quality unauthorized recasts, that’s a big reason that I wanted you to do another run but I really appreciate you letting me take over instead.

It warms my heart to know the molds made it into such talented hands, congrats to the both of you and to those of us who need connectors as well!

I’m curious about the wider of the two molds - what’s that from? I haven’t seen that design before.

There is (or used to be) GB2 costumes displayed at the planet Hollywood, New York with Egon’a suit having THAT type of yellow hose connector. I made it to have that variant available to anyone who wanted it. Surprisingly enough, many people did want it.

Oh, that’s interesting. I never noticed a different style. Maybe that shape, coupled with the clear hoses, helped alleviate the whole catheter thing some more.

Bumping this because you might be seeing these pop up finally in the next few days :wink:

image

image

Those are nice

Yes! Oh I can’t wait!

I couldn’t be happier to see these back.

For those of you interested, they are now available here: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=34757