Who has a good sound card out there for Proton Pack?

So who is making a good sound card for Proton Pack? I have all the lighting done by Exoray but can’t find a sound card…

Replica props

If you can wait about a month, GBFans will have the kit you need.

Ooooo exciting!

Any details on the kit AJ??

Replicaprops.com

If you guys want to spend $60 for a sound chip.. by all means, go to ReplicaProps. If you want to wait you can buy an all in one sound solution with amp for less.

I love this plan!

its Miller Time! :mrgreen:

thank you all… will the cards work with the Exoray lighting?

Oh Crap! AJ I can’t wait for more details on this

Seriously? damn you AJ you’ll get more of my money doing stuff like this! next you’ll be offering lighting kits prays

a sound kit?? very interested.. iv been waiting for exorays for an age

Very nice! it will be awhile before my pack is done so I have plenty of time lol :smiley:

Its funny. I posted about this sound board and I was called unoriginal and attacking the little man.

Maybe I shouldn’t put anymore money into this, or have Cole develop it further…

I guess I am just completely unoriginal in making something better with more features, for less.

AJ, forget anyone who bashes you, i’m all for a sound kit like this, and i’ll be one of the first lined up for one.

ive never had a pack with sound, and an all inclusive one for less than what the people that take advantage of others costs is the way i would go.

just do it seriously, people will vote with their dollar anyway on what is best

people see mattel’s pke as cheap, and will still strive to make a their own

I’m sure the same will happen with this some people will buy it, people who don’t like the idea will buy other peoples

there are many fans out their who avoid electronics based soley on cost, they sure as hell aren’t buying private sellers kits, so you wouldn’t steal custom from them (which is what its about) if these people bought a gbfans sound board.

Can I just like, buy it now…?

I will wait AJ please put me down for one thank you Kevjh