Why hide the costumes all of the sudden?

So I’ve worked on set… and I’ve seen those black sheets. Marvel, Disney, and Lucasfilm all use them to hide costumes. My question is… why would they want to hide them after everything has already been revealed to the world? It’s been tweeted. It’s been photographed and posted. It seems very odd to me, as a former industry professional, that they would now require these - unless a.) they’re trying to keep them clean (highly unlikely) or b.) they have something else in store on those things.

Interesting.

I think they are in full gear for the first time and they’re covering it up. Before they’ve only been half dressed and walking around goofing off.

I think they’re just trying to cut down on leaks.

Maybe the posted photos were red herrings and they’re covering up the real ones?

Maybe they’re wizard robes and this is really the new Harry Potter remake!

They must be just trying to keep them clean because they just released this image. These don’t even have the logo yet,

https://www.facebook.com/ghostbustersnews/photos/a.108056382568297.4501.107014072672528/1013364018704191/?type=1&theater

They probably had to do some reshoots…

When they film a movie they rarely do it sequentially. They are going to film parts of the end and beginning during these days of shoots. Logos will appear and disapear. Ectos will be pre-conversion and post-conversion and name tags and logos will be removed and changed.

I suspect there was also something changed on their costumes that they didn’t want people to see. Be it the logos, name tags, equipment, colors.. etc.

Yeah, any scene that needs to be shot outside their HQ will be done at once.

The new Ring Wraiths.

Looks more Sith to me.

I think AJ’s got it. There’s something interesting going on. Who knows what that is!

You know seeing that picture Kristen Wiig and Kate McKinnon actually look better as Ghostbusters than I imagined. The other two I’m not so sure of. Leslie Jones I’m going to have to see how her acting is. As for Melissa McCarthy I have no hope.

Though the lines thought the uniforms I find to be a real eyesore to look at. Hopefully what they have hidden has those lines removed.

I’m just gonna leave this here…

Maybe they’re going undercover to a cult?

If TMNT can be rewrote on the fly due to the internet buzz, let’s hope the people on GB have the same buzz in their ear.

I now think the reason they covered up was because they were simply going out in public (for lunch or something) and didn’t want a million pictures taken of them while trying to go about their day. (Other than the hundreds that were probably taken regardless).

Makes sense honestly…

My question is why do their name tags not match the names of the characters that have been released?