I finally finished wiring up my pack and gun today. I’ve got both kits running from one 12v 4300 mAH rechargeable battery. It’s got a master on/off switch and recharge port. Below is a diagram of how it’s done.
I can’t take credit for it, a good friend of mine who is far more knowledgeable than me drew it up. Anyway, I thought I would share
If you are using Exoray kits the pack and gun kits will run off anywthing between 6v - 24v (Correct me if I’m wrong). However, his soon be released sound kit will run off 12v so if you’re on adding the sound kit to the setup make sure the battery you get is 12v.
One clarification… The green circuits you have listed… are they the circuit boards themselves or are they a collection of components on a circuit?
Also, anybody know how long Exoray’s 2 light kits and soundboard (plus a speaker) could run on a 4300mAH 12V battery before needing to recharge? How about on the Governor’s 10000MAH battery? Can I get through a 5 hour Halloween party?