Wow! Anybody know about this really nice Ecto in Houston?

Just stumbled upon this, sorry if it’s been posted already. I looked down this section and didn’t see it.

I would have totally bought this had I known about it (j/k, I wish!!) but it looks like a really nice car for the money. The English of the auction description isn’t too good though, so I was wondering if it’s on the level and if anyone knows more about this car.

Auction ended yesterday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/251147899815

The top-stickied thread in this forum is called “Professional Cars for Sale.” It’s all the way at the top.

On the current page is this - http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=412291#p412291

The car was being discussed there earlier this week. It’s not bad. For $40,000 I hope it’s got rock-solid mechanicals and flawless paint.

The thing about Ectos for me at least is that of course I’d kill for one, but I’d want to build my own from either an original Caddy Hearse or a replica. Of course, I don’t have the time and money, obviously …