XTRMN8R17's HUGE Sale! Lights! Milky White Hat Light!

pm sent.

Are the mini bellows smaller in diameter as well as length?

The trap handle is aluminum? Does the pullback work?

Nice pieces!

The trap handle is aluminum, , not sure what u mean by pull back, I’ll take measurements of the bellows and post pix today

Also I will be updating the list today of who expressed interest in certain items first. If that person backs out I will move onto the next person who showed interest. ALSO, if you look under the picture of the items listed, there are open slots for those who want to make a purchase; I will be updating what’s available and what’s not. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If no one has claimed them yet,

I will buy the 2 Dale resistors pictured.

I’ll take that MMM belt gizmo holder if it’s still available.

I’ll take a set of dry rubs if available.

Ill take a set of pack dry rub transfers

I’d like pack dry rubs! If all three are spoken for ill take the incomplete set!

Ill take the third dry rub decals.. full set? Ready to pay now

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

The List has been updated, I believe all PM’s have been Responded to. If I haven’t responded to your PM please feel free to let me know so I can get back to you asap.

Awaiting payments on a couple items, if they fall through i will move onto the next person who showed interest.

Any items purchased this week will be shipped out on Friday Nov. 9th

Thank you everyone for looking. Any further questions or interest please PM me so I can add you to the list.

I have added 2 pictures with measurements in the description. Thanks!

Thursday Morning bump! Order today, shipped tomorrow!

Also list has been updated.

Andy,

I’ll take the last grey crank knob. PM me your Paypal info and I’ll send payment over right away.

ill take 2 mini bellows and enough mini ribbon cable for 2 packs

Final bump for eBay listings. They are all ending within the next hour

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I won the ion knob. :dance:

Thanks:)

I’ll take Vigo if he’s still available