XTRMN8R17's HUGE Sale! Lights! Milky White Hat Light!

Seller Info:

Andy Rayonez

San Jacinto, CA

My Feedback Thread - xtrmn8r17 - Community - Ghostbusters Fans Forum

Welcome! Take a look around! PM me with any questions. All items are first come first serve.

GB2 Figure VIGO NIB - $28 shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-41-50_508.jpg)


Hat Light Sockets -$10 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-51-54_144.jpg)

  1. Nosllit - interested

  2. Nosllit - interested


Real Mini Bellows! These would look great on a Mini or Girls Proton Pack - $20 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-45-18_264.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-46-01_771.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-06_16-21-56_104.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-06_16-22-17_835.jpg)


Mini Spectra Strip, they are about 2ft long by 1 3/4 wide, Great for Mini Proton Pack- $10 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-50-27_186.jpg)


Dixie Cup Bracket $7 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-52-52_184.jpg)


New Tyger Cheex GB1 Key Fobs - $35 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-50-55_237.jpg)


Dale Resistor - SOLD

  1. Darthdono74 - PAID

  2. Darthdono74 - PAID


Sage Resistor - $5 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-53-12_34.jpg)


New MMM Belt Gizmo Holder: SOLD

  1. SK8Collector - PAID

Black ALICE Pack Frame with what I believe to be LC-1 Shoulder straps, no waste strap - PAID

  1. drjameshouse - PAID

Aluminum Heat Sink - $25 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-47-06_717.jpg)


Aluminum L Brackets For Motherboard- $15 shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-52-38_875.jpg)


Legris Straighs - $15 shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-51-44_939.jpg)


Gray Crank Knobs - $25 Shipped. Pictured Left To Right 1,2,3 … Knob # 1 is missing set screw but can be easily replaced

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_12-51-34_561.jpg)

  1. momeraths24 - PAID

  2. DerGrundel - PAID


2nd Generation Elbows. I got these from TheRoachOnTwelve a while back and they appear to be replicas but look just as good as the real ones. $30 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-51-22_884.jpg)


Ghostbusters Car Sticker - SOLD

  1. Andre Phung - PAID

Resin Bumber - SOLD

  1. _ecto84 - PAID

Nick-A-Tron Resin Gun Parts Lot - SOLD

  1. _ecto84 - PAID

RadioShack Bread Board, Great for Replica Props Sound Chip! - $10 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-43-43_150.jpg)


Ghost Trap V-hook - SOLD

  1. Wallabe - PAID

And Now for the Big Stuff!


Brand New R2DEVO V7 Proton Pack + Gun Light Kit - SOLD

  1. S2KJAY - PAID

New BlkMesaHero GB1 Ribbon Cable - SOLD

  1. Stalker66 - PAID

GB1 Shock Mount by JPA

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-46-48_658.jpg)

Click Here For Ebay Listing


BobaMatt Proton Pack Decals

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-41-41_721.jpg)

Click Here For Ebay Listing


Proton Pack Dry Rub Transfers - SOLD

  1. RedVirtue - PAID

  2. TheRockman - PAID

  3. BustingCo - PAID


Ghost Trap Dry Rub Transfers - $20 Shipped (I will include the white electronic schematic looking transfer for the pedal that goes on top of the project box shown in this picture - http://tinyurl.com/azw6443)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_11-18-17_654.jpg)

  1. JesseJames51 - PAID


Aluminum Trap Pedal Kit - $75 Shipped

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_10-40-37_547.jpg)


Aluminum / resin Ghost Trap kit, Complete with Assembly Instructions - SOLD.

1.DerGrundel - PAID


Annnddddddddddd… Lastly

Accurate Milky White Hat light with Socket

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/GARAGE SALE_2012-11-05_11-21-02_668.jpg)

Click Here For Ebay Listing


Thank you for looking. Again, Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. All items are first come first served.

-Andy

I will take the LC1 frame if still available.

PM Sent

Picture for the sockets isnt working. Could you repost it

Interested in a complete proton pack dry rub set!

I’ll take the resin bumper and a gray crank knob.

Franchesky

is it working now? Its showing up on my end. Anyone else having problems viewing the pictures?

I’ll take one of your dry rubs…

Proton Pack dry rubs, that is.

I’ll take the trap v-hook

I was able to see them just fine immediately after you posted the original post.

Thanks!

It’s working now thank you

I’ll grab crank knob #3 and the trap kit.

I’ll take a set of pack dry rub transfers if their still available.

Ill take a set of dry rubs as well if still available.

Great looking collection!

Thanks! =6

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

PM sent Re trap V-hook.

Doesnt look like its worth a shot, but if there’s dry rubs for pack left ill take a set.

I need

2 Hat Light Sockets

1 set of Proton Pack Dry Rub Transfers

1 Aluminum Heat Sink

all with delivery to italy