3D Printed Trap Kit

i,d like to purchase the parts i cant get like the cal resistor the control knob . the side pegs…i try and p.m you

Interested and ready to purchase, payment standing by.

PM sent

Anyway I could see pictures of the actual kit I would be receiving if I ordered it?

Hi Ghostbuster88

Are the pics on the 1st post in this thread not loading? Those are most of the parts, the side plates aren’t pictured but are included.

New user so I can’t apparently PM. Can you message me so I can order one?

PM sent

Interested but I’m a new member so I can’t PM!

PM sent

Can’t PM as I’m too new, but I’d like to order a trap and pedal kit. :slight_smile:

Looking for trap kit! :slight_smile:

PM sent

I would like a trap kit please

PM sent

Payment Sent!

Thank you!

Are these kits still being sold?

PM sent

If this is still an available service I’m definitely interested!

Pm sent

hey, im interesstet to buy one =) how can i contact you? can you send me a PM?