3D Printed Trap Kit

Available again as of November 2017.

I have for sale 3d printed ghost trap Kit from Countspatula’s 3d files. These kits include all the plastic parts to build the trap, NO screws or other hardware included. Countspatula sales the hardware. All parts printed using black and silver PLA plastic at 200 microns. Ship US and Canada only. Feel free to ask any questions, I can take orders for parts too.

Trap kit $100 plus shipping

For more info on this 3D printed trap see this thread.

I start printing these when I receive payment, can take up to 2 weeks to ship, usually faster.

Thanks

Jason Sanders

Riverside, CA, USA

**PSA: The aluminum side plates sold by GBFans here do NOT fit this trap, the holes don’t line up. Understand that 3D printed parts are not smooth like injection molded plastic parts, they are built in layers. So there will be ridges on all sides, in this case the ridges are a 1/5 of a millimeter.

Building Tips:

After building two traps I learned a few things, its best to drill out the holes where the bolts need to slide through instead of forcing them through. Get threading taps for where the bolts need to screw into, makes it much easier and less likely to split the plastic parts. Also if the bolt bottoms out inside the part, it could split it. So get the right length bolts.**

PMd

one sold

Dang just missed

another one being printed, can ship next week.

Is it possible that your electronics components (gears etc) could be printed separately and installed in another trap? The chain drive really gets the doors to snap open!

I’m not the person to designed this trap, thats Countspatula. You’ll have to ask him about the electronics. He said you can get the sprockets and chain from servocity.com

are these the delux or standard models

This is the standard trap, which comes with the 3d printed side plates which aren’t in the pics above.

thanks

Jason

Is this kit still available for sale?

PM sent

Hey, I’m interested in a kit if/when you get another one printed. Thanks!

-Tyler

Interested in a trap kit if available

PM sent to both of you

thanks - payment sent!

Jason,

Thanks again for the trap kit - very clean on some parts, like glass! Will get this one started after this heat wave breaks, got here quicker that I planned to work on it :slight_smile:

Peter

Any more of these available?

Pm sent.

how about the CAL resistor the side cylinders and the knob ?

I print everything for the trap, the pictures don’t show everything though.