fright feature line

are they able to wear the proton packs of the regular figs? i cant find any pics of the back of them.

no, they can’t. There were only 3 versions of the figures that could wear the packs: the originals, the ecto-glow figures, and… forget the name, but they had backpack accessories, but they could wear the proton packs as well.

The Power Pack heroes. They, the Slimed Heroes, the Ecto-Glow, and the never-produced Backpack Heroes were all based off the same molds as the Series 1, so could wear the proton packs.

thanks,guys,im working on getting my oldest daughter a few pieces from the toyline preferable carded figs for decent prices,the original 4 are a little too expensive so im trying to get a good representation of each character from each line without looking too off character for her.

Also, the Jocsa ones from argentina can use the proton packs. They are painted like the fright feature. I have a set, they are great.

I hope this isn’t a repost of what I posted. The Argentina Jocsa figures can use the proton packs also. They are colored like the fright feature ones. Even though they are lower quality, they are a very nice set to have. They have water squirting feature also. I enjoy the set I have.

Well, it is sortof a repost, but no biggie. The Jocsa figures use the Series 1 molds, so yeah, they can use the Proton Packs.