Last year I commissioned Vincenzo330 to build me a GB1 Hero Pack. The guy is THE go to guy for proton packs unlike certain prop builders…cough…cough…videoslob…cough. Ahem excuse. Anyway after a while I decided to make some modifications to make more movie accurate. Its the smallest details that count. Anyway here are some pics let me know what you guys think. I think I have a pretty accurate pack but thats up for debate. UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!











SCHOMER SHABOS!!!
1 Like
What changes did you make?
The length of the loom, electric tape around the loom, the scratched details etc. etc.
It’s truly a work of art.
I was actually afraid of having some weathering detail on this baby cause I thought it would make it look junky. but then I realized that the proton pack was not built by professionals LOL. And that’s the whole point.
1 Like
Not necessarily built by professionals, but by pure genius! Yeah, the packs always looked junky in the movies… still debating myself if I want to weather my pack or not, or just let it weather itself over time… I have a friend who has a hero GB2 pack, and he let it weather on its own over the years, and it looks great!