Since both Dana and Louis are not Ghostbusters but clients their food doesn’t count.
One of the Ghostbusters was drinking a Perier not sure but I think there were.
I went and watched at AMC last night they were definitely lucky strike smokes. Look at the “Twinkie” scene for reference.
Hiram Walker
Nice find on the booze!! I was looking at the bottle being passed back and forth between them on the big screen last night, and I still couldn’t make out what brand it was.
I have the Crunch Bar, and the Stay-Puft Marshmallows (they were a gift last X-Mas and I dare not open to eat them now!)
I plan on getting Tab, a Diet Coke (Dana walks by the Ecto being worked on by Ray, and I remember seeing a Diet Coke there), Lay’s potato chips, cook up some popcorn, and order a pizza. I might spring for those other items from the Vince Clortho scene. Good call.
Have to pass on the cigs since I’m not a smoker, but good eye catching what brand they were.
Also, I’ll need to limit myself to just GB food in the firehouse, or on their person. (Otherwise, this could get really expensive ![]()
My plan is to have it all on my kitchen island by the 31st.
there’s always room for Jello.
Sad day…Hi-■■ crackers are no longer awailable.
Don’t forget the room service cart that Slimer was helping himself to at the Sedgewick…
Super diet, indeed.
“Tell’em about the twinkie”
Look at all the JUNK food…
This wasn’t there!
Also a fail on the Hiram Walker…I couldn’t find it in a small serving size like pictured in the movie. In comes in a big ass bottle now. So, in addition, I bought another brand (DeKuyper?) that’s more portable…y’know…for the weekend.
Look at all the JUNK food…
This wasn’t there!
Also a fail on the Hiram Walker…I couldn’t find it in a small serving size like pictured in the movie. In comes in a big ass bottle now. So, in addition, I bought another brand (DeKuyper?) that’s more portable…y’know…for the weekend.
I am hungry now.
Well, that explains this…
Yes, have some!!
And, obviously…Egon did, too.
Alright, I think that does it…I can’t get any more junk food. This was the only propping I did this Halloween. Pretty soon, I’ll be propping my lard butt in a chair if I keep going.
If any kids trick or treat at the door, they’ll get a handful of chips or year-old marshmallows.
year-old marshmallows all the way! ![]()
Tried giving GB related food to the trick-or-treaters last year.
But for some reason they weren’t keen on Milk-Bones and BBQ’d dog hair.
People, eh?
Looks like a quality collection there! I couldn’t find any Hiram Walker at all, but I found another brand, and the Brandy went over well at my shin dig! I’d never had it before. Pretty tasty stuff! ![]()
Come on…It’s Miller Time.
Would you like some coffee Mr. Tully?
Yes, have some.
So, in addition, I bought another brand (DeKuyper?) that’s more portable…y’know…for the weekend.
I like your style, sir. ![]()
Well may be they eat the food with the best ingredients ![]()