Tis the season!
Anything I missed? (I didn’t include Miller, since they only mentioned it.
)
Tis the season!
Anything I missed? (I didn’t include Miller, since they only mentioned it.
)
Chinese take-out.
The obvious! You…you didn’t earn it ![]()
D’oh! Chinese takeout, I think Ray way eating a pizza also. Crunch Bar. Thanks, keep 'em coming.
yeah crunch bar is a biggie, surprised anyone could miss it.
You didn’t see them eating it, but from the Vinz Clortho scene, he did pick up a popcorn container and a slice of pizza - hence that they were (had been) eating it.
Would you like some coffee Mr. Tully?
tears off GB patch and hands it in
I know. Had a brain ■■■■…
![]()
plus Coke was represented well in Dana’s fridge
cigarettes were shown frequently as well
what brand were the cigs anyway? was that ever shown?
Jumping self cooking eggs.
There’s a whole host of goodies during the scene with Vince including:
Hi-■■ crackers
Lay’s Potato chips
Lipton onion or beef soup mix
Uncle Bens something
Tab
lol, dont worry, I forgot about the marshmallows
cigarettes were shown frequently as well
what brand were the cigs anyway? was that ever shown?
I do believe they were:
Don’t forget Louis’ party spread!
Brie
Meat and Cheese tray
Crackers
Smoked Salmon from Novia Scotia
Fritos
and probably some other stuff I can’t remember right now
Perier was also in Dana’s Fridge.
You actually eat this stuff?