Got some pack upgrades in time for Halloween

My pack is a scratch built movie/game base model hybrid with a couple creative liberties. Not perfect but I enjoy it. Since last year I have added:

All 3 resistors (I used a gold one on the ion arm for a splash of color instead of the black one)

GB2 style ribbon cable to replace my gray stuff

yellow hose on the ion arm

Also going to try to make the Walgreen’s strobe light set work for better cyclotron lights.

My gun is still a work in progress, made from a MMM box. I think it is coming along nice…but the creme de la creme is that the gun has been autographed by Mr. Aykroyd himself. :blush: I LOVE IT…makes me really want to take my time and do a good job finishing it.

I will be taking some MUCH better pictures soon, right now I’m super busy helping a buddy to a scratchbuild before Halloween. We are using plywood primarily and I’m amazed that so far we have all the major pieces besides the ion arm…in 3 days working 5pm-9pm!

id like to see better pics, because what ive seen so far of it im impressed.

I fully intend to scout a place to take pictures, just looking for a nice bright red brick wall to lean it against in some good light and take some more artistic shots and some detailed macro shots.

Those were a rush I took this morning to share. I’m getting pumped for Halloween haha. Got a gray pistol belt this year, 2 keyfobs from AJ’s store, some rubber gloves, an old walky talky (not a motorola but same size/shape/color).

Also threw this little guy together from a $1 steamer I got at the thrift store…

Later I plan to add leds and mechanically operated wings.

Mine and this one I built last summer. I sold this one on ebay…to my knowledge it was one of the first few game packs built…I was able to get some developement shots from TR while I was living in Dallas. I was sad to see it go but it put a new built racing transmission in my Chevelle.

image

image

Links died on me, here are fresh ones:

image

image

image