This sucks.. ![]()
R.i.p Harold, thanks for all that you gave us.
This sucks.. ![]()
R.i.p Harold, thanks for all that you gave us.
Wow, I’m stunned. Rest in peace Egon. ![]()
part of my childhood has gone.
RIP EGON!! (FIRE PROTON STREAMS IN AIR)
incrediablty sad news RIP and will impact the GB community as a whole.
RIP Harold, you will be missed.
Sucks. Ruined my day. Egon was always my favorite Ghostbuster. So sad.
Wow, this sucks. Just got home from work and heard. R.I.P. Egon
I’m grief stricken beyond the capacity for rational thought…
Just, damn.
I’m attending my grandma’s funeral next week and I feel sadder about Haris, is that wrong?
So many happy childhood memories thanks to him. I feel truly gutted!
I hope that GB is continued in his memory.
30th year of GB of all years, most untimely death ![]()
:sigh:
Rest in peace you fine fine man, we’ll carry on the fight and miss you greatly.
Keep on busting, Egon. May your PKE valance bury the needle.
Man, that is a bummer. The dude was super, super nice - and to top that off, this probably means Ghostbusters 3 is further in limbo. That… bums me out. A lot. Thanks for all the memories… Dan Aykroyd believes in the occult - I’m sure he’ll do his best to bring his spirit peace.
RIP Mr. Ramis.
That being said; definitely hold the video game as the closest thing you’ll ever get to a third movie. We’ve not only got an active comic book to go with it… and as far as I’m concerned as GB fans we’ve got what other fandoms rarely ever get and that’s a continuation of the characters. I’m definitely sad today for Ramis and his family; but happy that we’ve had the privilege of so much despite how long the property has been around.
Just heard about the news, very sad indeed and my respects and condolences go out to his family. RIP Harold.
No fucking way. Shit. RIP.
This is quite saddening to me. This is making me more driven to finish my pack in honour of the original mad scientist.
Can a group arrange a 21 gun salute for our hero?
This is quite saddening to me. This is making me more driven to finish my pack in honour of the original mad scientist.
Can a group arrange a 21 gun salute for our hero?
R.I.P. Harold. You co-created joy as far as I’m concerned. There are many worse legacies than that.
What a sad day.
