Harold Ramis' Egon Spengler memorbilia on display in Chicago

Harold Ramis is a partner for the Harry Caray’s restaurants in Chicago and has loaned a few things to the Navy Pier Harry Caray’s restaurant for display. I went today and took some pictures, thought I’d share them with you all. Enjoy!

They also have his Ghostbusters script

That’s so rad. Look at the discoloration on the shoulder pads. ==6

These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

VERY cool–thanks for posting! I’m loving his director’s viewfinder.

First one to find exact copies of Egon’s glasses wins the internets. This is some really cool stuff, I love the script binder.

30 years and new things popping up all the time!

Better not say what I’m thinking. I might get in trouble! :wink:

3 Likes

How did I miss this thread? Great pics.

Alex

Awesome find. Thanks for sharing.

So incredibly awesome seeing the stuff of legend up close like this! I’m absolutely in love with the frayed edges on his name patch- it’s the exact look you’d expect given that the boys have gone out on a ton of calls, and that their suits have likely thus been laundered about as many times…you can tell to look at it that Spengs definitely loved this particular one, given that it looks well-worn, and appears to have been laundered to the point of discoloration on the shoulders, as pointed out by Vinz.

Thanks for this bit of epicness, bobamatt! :crunch: