Hasbro Zap and Blast Proton Blaster

Hi, since we will get our stuff way later then you guys in the States, i have a question:

That Hasbro Toy blaster,

is there a salvagable electronics in there that could be put into a 3d Printed Shell ?

So i know if i have to wait for it, or consider other options.

Sorry for the bad english.

Thank you

I don’t see why not.

Has somebody allready taken one apart? Can the mode switch at the top be disassembled? Can a different switch be added for the change feature and the led in it been used as an indicator only? Is there a led strip in the barrel or a single multicolored led? Is it a low spec version of the haslab circuit or something completly new? Does it take a 4.5v input? Those kind of things XD

I’d also love to know if anyone has attempted to disassemble and/or mod the Zap & Blast. I’m considering trying to connect one to a Spirit pack and I don’t want to go in completely blind if someone’s already tried to open one up and has learned anything about the guts.

Hey dude. Not sure if there’s another thread but I literally just got one today. Stripped the electronics out of it and will be attempting to port it to a 3d printed custom pack in the coming weeks so will let you know how I get on :+1:

I took the previous version apart and chromed it for my Ghostbusters/MIB crossover…It comes apart easiliy and putting it back together with the electronics was not that bad.

One day I may get around to chroming my spare Proton Pack…

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit