I’ve seen a lot of sidearms out there and I decided I would try to come up with one myself.
So here’s what I started with we all know what it is.

And here is what I have so far still a little to do


I’ve seen a lot of sidearms out there and I decided I would try to come up with one myself.
So here’s what I started with we all know what it is.

And here is what I have so far still a little to do


Looking good, if i could make some suggestions I would say look at the normal wand again for some detail inspiration. Get some warning labels or make a clear tip for it, something to tie the design with the original.
Hey thanks for the compliment. But yeah I have a ways to go on it and I will keep some your ideas in mind. Right now its kinda on hold anyway Ive been working on my pack and family in and out of the hospital. been crazy i’ll try to keep this updated with progress.
Hope they get better soon! Solid start, maybe put a hazard stripe or something, maybe a crazy sight mechanism??
The silver thing on the side is actualy the guts from the zapper and then I put a webcam lens mount on the end I was kind of calling it a blutooth sight then i was gonna have some kind of display on some tactical glasses. lot of good ideas so far though thanks.
Maybe an Old guncon from time crisis could be a cool base for a GB side arm
Tip.
Don’t show mobo pieces. Like the brown chip you have there? Try not to show those, they may look neat, but in the long run they’ll look sloppy.
Same goes for the Hot Glue. If you can, take a cutting blame and trim it off. If anything, toss some straights where you’re going to connect the wires, you know? They used them on the pack, why not use them on a side arm? Plus, it’s an easier way of hiding said Hot Glue.
The idea is to make it look sleek and science-y at the same time while keeping that “technological” edge to it…if that makes sense.
nice