Looking for a great Belt Gizmo Holster

I’m looking for a great Belt Gizmo Holster which is quiet accurate :cool: any help is much appreciated :cool:

for the time I only knew Irricanians Holster.

The real leather holders are made from leather tape measurer holders. Look on ebay, you can find them on there, you will need to cut certain parts off so its better to looking for them with that in mind.

Or if you want something already done, dyed, etc, check out Colin’s:

http://www.multimediamayhem.net/partsforsale.htm

It’s about 2/3 the way down and is $16.

Thanks for all your help. very helpful :cool:

wow, no one knows about poor Umori Bawar

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13358&start=0

andy, visit the for sale section once and a while.

Cool! I should have known this, because I’ve already ordered some great parts of him :cool:

You ordered parts of him? I don’t even want to know. Make sure there’s a return policy if his parts don’t fit you.

Brock

phantom50