Reboot Paper Props

Has anyone started a thread for the props we’ll see in the new film?

I’ll kick us off with this one…

Anybody know what font that is?

The font appears to be from the Cooper Black Pro family, perhaps Cooper Black Pro Condensed:

Cooper Black Pro font

The match isn’t 100%, as the quote marks don’t match in shape, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were substituted from another font.

Good eye! I’ll upload the file when I’m done for all to enjoy if wanted. Hope it’s ok in this category.

Updated: Ok, got it built! Now to upload for any to enjoy… http://www.filedropper.com/card

Good start on the card, PT. :slight_smile: Here are some observations from comparing yours to the version included with Ghosts From Our Past:

  • Adding some spaces breaks between the yellow lettering of the text will help bring their spacing to something more like we can see on the original card.

Aside from that, the general spacing and colour choices look pretty close. :slight_smile:

Edit: It looks like the 老朱食堂 characters are the exact same font on the card as they are on the 3D signs on the Chinese restaurant location. If that is the case, then this image on Google will be an invaluable source for getting the lock spot-on: Link

Thanks Kingpin! I’ll make some tweaks, but it’s getting there…

I’m now disagreeing with myself regarding the Hanzi not having sharp points on the corners. Sorry about the contradictory advice. :slight_smile: