Slime Blower 2009

OK I was at the Chicago Comic Con 2009 and met with a bunch of you guys there. I don’t remember who it was and please correct me if I am wrong but Slimer7 had mentioned building a slime blower in the past and well I am looking at making one for Halloween this year. I have my Tubing for the Tanks but how do I make the caps on the tops for the tanks? I am a bit puzzled by that still. I will try to post pictures as I go.

If there is any advice or recommendations please let me know.

Thanks Guys/Girls

if you look on down the slime blower forum page, look for slimer7’s build and speedmonkey80’s builds. Those are just a few of the ones I closely followed. There should be a few places in those topics where they mention the clear plastic domes they used and give info on how they did that.

I actually didn’t go that route but it looks like they had great results too. For the smaller tanks, if you use the 4 inch sewer PVC for the tanks, I was able to cap them by gluing black toilet tank float ■■■■■ in there and covering them with bondo and sanding…that’s another idea!

There’s how that worked out for me.

wow, thats a really awesome idea man. actually the toilet tank floaters help me with another project im working on.

Great thinking. I am half tempted to go take apart the toilet now to get the parts :slight_smile: