triggerpox attachment help

so I’m going to attach my triggerbox to my gun box. now this might be a real stupid question. but it seems to me it’s only attached with those small thin wires. doesnt look really sturdy or anything? any input on that?

The Trigger box is attached to the rear instrument bar not the gun box iteself. There is a small gap between the trigger box and main body to allow for the barrel lever.

I dont think there is a Triggerpox on the Gun

What small thin wires? do you have a gun kit? if so, whos? M M M!?

EDIT: well seeing how hes ur friend, id assume so.

yes I have his gun kit.

thx for the reply. so I just attach it to the instrument bar then. makes more sense too lol

yeah MMM provides 2 little metal rods to attach the trigger pox to the body which is both weak and inaccurate. i suggest you attach it to the rear bar where its supposed to be and use small button head screws installed from the inside of the trigger box with an allen wrench. also if you have an MMM trigger box, dremel that sucker out completely so it will be easier to work with.

I already done that because my button switch wouldnt fit in. so I dremeled it out so tomorrow I’ll just get the screws and do it like that then