Unable to check out or access forum via Tapatalk

I normally use Tapatalk to access the forum and when I try to use it, I get a pop-up saying that the forum software is being updated, but judging from the fact that I’m posting right now, it seems that there’s some error somewhere.

Also, I’m trying to place an order and when I try to select PayPal for my payment, I get an error message that doesn’t allow me to go any further. I’ve been having this issue for a couple of days now and I actually had to reselect everything last night when I tried to purchase as my cart had been emptied.

EDIT: And it’s been fixed! Thanks, AJ!

Seems like the connection is down again…

I’m getting the same thing. Has anyone messaged AJ?

I’ve found the same.

I’ve popped AJ a message on FB.

Is the forum just no longer accessible by Tapatalk? That was pretty much the only way I browsed.