Uniform help and sizing?

I just tried dying a Tru Spec flighsuit, and after following the directions lister here (2 box stripper, 2 box pearl gray, both boiling water on stove), it turned the suit a bit green? It’s kinda bizarre to me, but who knows. I might have done something bad. Is there any way to fix this dilemma?

Also, the more I look at it, the more I’m displeased with the accuracy and wanting a true Nomex. Since they don’t come in standard sizes and since I assume they’re of a synthetic nature it wont shrink… how do I know what size to get?! if it helps, I’m 5’11-6 foot, 200 lbs. Thanks busters!

Greg

check this size chart here

http://www.helicoptersonly.com/index1.html

You’d need at a minimum a 42R, that’s about the same size I am so start there and work your way up.

Im 5’11 and I bought a medium long but I weigh about 175 and it fits not too loose but not too tight either you might want to get a large long that’s what another Guy in the AZ GB’s have and he is 6’1 and closer to your weight!

I’m 6’1" about 170 pounds, and a 44L fits me just fine. Plenty of room to enpand outwards, and the length is fine all around. You’ll be fine with a 44L.