Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to share my progress on a belt gizmo Im currently working on!
Started out with a basic tape measure pouch. I primered the hell out of it then 2 coats of gloss black…
Beside it is the board I am going to use for the main bits of the gizmo
Just have to take a dremel…
and cut it down to the desired size and shape…
Next I decided “What the hell” and I started to cut into the board at the bottom to shape the input gold things on the bottom
I plan on painting the bottom gold and leaving the cracks in between the color of the board (Or I may paint the board green so it looks a little closer to what it should resemble)
I left it a little bit long just in case the carved bits on the bottom are weak and break off… Now I have to go and purchase LEDs and a battery pack for it and some various “Kibble” to solder onto it… So far it seems to be going all right… Hope she comes along ![]()