Working on the Uniform Belt

I have the GB2 Black Pistol Belt. Clear Tubing, and I just bought a PASS device off of ebay. I still need a Belt Circuit and Trap Holster. I’m not sure if I want to go GB movie or Video game style for the walkie Talkie.

I have a few questions:

What is the Belt Circuit used for? I see every belt has one, but before I gather the parts to make one I want to know if there is any reason it is there.

And am i forgetting anything else for the belt?

No one really knows,same thing goes for the leg hose,you need a few key fobs for your belt.

KK Ty about how many key fobs do most people use?

Depends on how many you want to use.I have three on my GB1 belt and 5 on my GB2!

Most people use two to three on the GB1 and as fare as the GB2 belt I have saw as many

as 7, It’s up to you! You can use as many or as few as you want.

if you are doing a gray GB2 suit, there is no leg hose on that particular suit.

gb1 belt should have 3 key fobs, and the black gb2 belt about 5 or 6 i believe

I’m using the blue/gray jump suit from GB2

http://www.gbfans.com/image.php?url=/images/equipment/reference/9/17.jpg

http://www.gbfans.com/image.php?url=/images/equipment/reference/9/16.jpg

Me

could have swore the blue suits had a clear tube…

GB2 Khaki had clear tube, yellow tube for GB1 Khaki, no tube for GB2 dark gray.

While the picture you posted of the GB2 blue/gray suit appears to have a leg hose (or maybe that’s for the belt circuit), as has been stated, there is no leg hose. After looking at that picture I can understand why you’d think so, though.

The game’s GBII suit had a yellow leg hose, but not in the movie

Because only the texture was changed. Not the 3D model.

Angelflavor… Whats up with the straps on your pack going to the middle of the frame?? You can barely reach the gun, man :slight_smile:

Just noticed something…

What is wrong with your ALICE Frame?

its not an alice frame, thats the problem

its some kind of hiking backpack frame or the like

Oh. I see it now. Thanks for pointing that out Kind. :slight_smile:

Yea it is the wrong type. The Alice frame was the 1st thing I bought and didn’t realize there where different types. So I bought a hiking one(which cost 3xtimes more then the right type)… I had to settle with it for Gen-Con, but I have the Military style Alice frame that looks likes like the GB ones being shipped to me.