E-cig vent complete kit

Seller info:

James Fincher

Dublin. GA USA

[email protected]

The kit consists of all the parts needed to install the smoke effect seen in sephiroth and jimfin videos using the new relay

board from spongeface for the gbfans sound and light kit or with an included arduino style relay for Mighty controllers

Have not tested other sound and light kits for compatibility but have used system with a manual toggle switch to good effect

Please send PM if interested with email for paypal invoice and shipping address for accurate postage and select options below to figure out details to match your system.

The standard kit for an nfilter vent will consist options 1, 2 and 5 , tested for $105.00 + $7.50 US shipping for gbfans boards

advise if you need manual switching on untested controllers or have info on integrating with other boards

option 3 is required for Mighty controllers (and gbfans if ordering nfilter and tvg vent to be used together) for additional $35

option 2 may be selected for use as a TVgame style vent nozzle for $55.00 + shipping ( tested with 12" of 1/4" tubing)

        2A add $25 for my nozzle added to option 2 see page 6 of E-cig Venting Tutorial (now 8 sided instead of 6)

E-Cig Venting Tutorial (N-Filter Vent Smoke/Light Effect) - #151 by jimfin - Proton Packs - GBFans.com

Be advised that if ordering an Nfilter and TVG nozzle for use with a gbfans system, the combined current load of 2 ecigs requires option3 (battery) as well

The ecigs draw upwards of 2 amps each and will shut the gbfans sound board down upon triggering otherwise.

options 4 (kill switch) available for additional $5.00

  1. 12VFan/12V strobe installed in PVC coupling designed to slide into an UNOBSTRUCTED nfilter with drilled holes and screen as depicted in the videos

  2. 5/6V UBEC voltage regulator, 6V air pump, modified ecig cartomizer

2A. my design of vent nozzle

  1. A 11.1V 2200mAh rechargeable battery with output and charging connectors

  2. optional togglel kill switch, recommended but not required for normal operation

  3. optional manual pushbutton, strongly recommended but not required for normal with gbfans or Mighty operation

edited, now part of standard kit as I think it it is important for testing/purging ecig

  1. extra 30ml bottle of fluid $10

  2. extra 177ml/6oz of fluid $25

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jimfin3/proton pack_IMG_03981_zps881156cc.jpg)

Will also include small 10ml plastic vial of fluid mix I use, enough to fill cartridge appx 5 times. Instructions how to mix your own and how to refill the clearomizer are covered in detail in the tutorial under the proton pack thread.

Below is an example of where we placed the charging connector and battery switch on my son’s pack with a Mighty controller

If your pack doesn’t have an open space similar to the pack below leading into the nfilter, the PVC coupling will not just

slide into place. this is the 1st one we made, the fan is mounted different allowing the attachment of a grill

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jimfin3/proton pack_IMG_04001_zps19ff0850.jpg)

PM sent.

pm sent as well…i am interested

Pm sent…very interested!

Pm sent

-mark

I’ll grab one as well sans battery

I’ll take one.

Looks like your five are already spoken for, but I would be interested if you are going to make more :slight_smile:

1st run kits I had on hand are all spoken for, but should be getting parts for more before end of June

2nd run all sold

Edited 7/7/2014 These 10 have all been sold, shipped or pending shipment

Parts for about 20 more units are pending delivery this week and should be ready to ship out by the end of July for a 3rd run

I have several fans that have PM’d me with details and quite a few more expressed interest, I will post the latest list

populated starting with those who have provided details of email, address and type of system 1st, and then try to PM those names left by order of date they expressed interest on this forum

Please note that if nfilter is sealed off for whatever reason this kit may not work for you. A different option may be a modified module minus the PVC fitting, fan and 12V strobe for use on a game style nozzle for about 1/2 the price for a full kit

3rd run list, there are a few more names but will add as more supplies are ordered or if anyone on this list changes

  1. Ectocoores (1) rx shipped

  2. erokula (1) rx PM shipped

  3. Deciusx (1) rx PM shipped

  4. Undrtkrbob (1) rx PM shipped

  5. FatTortoise (1) rx PM shipped

  6. Venky (4X) rx PM waiting confirmation

  7. Cadger (1) shipped

  8. F2B (1) shipped

  9. AdorkableEric (2) shipped

  10. Alan Hawkins (1) shipped

  11. Letmeblee75 hold for confirmation later

  12. Mike Witt 1 nfilter, 1 nozzle kit) shipped

  13. Logan Cade (1) shipped

  14. Lundo12 (1) shipped

I have PM’d those who have expressed an interest since the above run was posted

jimfin

Saw I never put a subject header in my message and pressed submit and went to new mother n laws…sorry brain still unscrambling from wedding night.

fixed and re submitted.

Email sent!

hey jim im a total newbie to this, so your kit requires you to get the relay here correct?

that’s right, that was the one missing link needed to get the smoke effect synched to the rest of the gbfans boards.

I only bought 1 for testing

props to spongeface for a job well done

Awesome thanks for clearing that up, hopefully next week I can add my name

To the list. I have a few things I need to take care of first

You can always get your name on the interest list… If you think you’ll be ready for it next week, I would get my name on the list now if I were you…

im defiantly interested, can i be placed on the interested list?

pyhasanon, thanks for the look out! :wink:

Count me in for your second run

In for second run - thanks for putting this together!

Am I reading correctly that nothing else is needed to tie in with a Mighty kit?

Also in for the second run, and also interested if nothing else is required for us with the mighty kit. Thanks

Pm’ed for second run