ECTO88MPH'S 1984(ish) Modified Haslab Pack

Converted the Haslab Pack to more of a 1980s-style pack. Sorry no in-process photos, but plenty of those around.

-Repaint flat black (including 1984 hasbro wand)

-Replaced various cables

-Removed “afterlife” cables, heat synch, ect.

-painted crank knob gray

-Mack Factory Labels and a few Moby Sign labels as well

-light weathering

-kitbashed some electronics stuff for the extra storage box

-Talent cell battery mod

-Always on mod

-Alice Frame

-Blutooth Speaker (music, pack SFX sounds for loud spaces)

The electronics are mostly stock, some nice kits out there but I am OK just leaving it in 84 mode.

Anyways was a fun project to work on over the years and I’m really happy with how it turned out.

About the only thing I might change, is getting a new 84 ribbon cable. This one is really beat up from when I had it on the Afterlife pack.

@ecto88mph- It turned out great! It seems that great minds think alike! I pretty much did all of this (and more) to my Haslab pack, including the always on mod found here on GB fans.

Here, you earned it! :crunch: