Gloves from GB1?!?

I noticed that they’re A LOT shorter than the gloves in GB2, and the readily available gloves. Does anyone know where to get accurate SHORT GB1 gloves, or at least what kind they were?

They should be the standard military issue Chemical Suit (JSLIST) gloves…the gloves are all the same length so they might’ve used a different kind for GBII

There were wo types of gloves used in GBII! The ones used in all the montage scenes were the same length as the ones used in GB1 but looked like a type of latex chemical glove that can be found in Home Depot! The ones that were used at the end were longer ones that are apparently some sort of military issue that pilots use, now im not sure on that but that’s what I was told and I have seen them at surplus stores!

As far as the GB1 gloves go most surplus stores carry very similar ones used or if not ACE has some chemical gloves that come pretty close!

I noticed in a few scenes that the gloves have been tucked into actor’s sleeves.

Bomber try Home Depot. They sell them there for $5. It should be by the Gardening area.

They’re electrical gloves. Not chemical gloves.

Similar to:

SLEEVETUCKIST!

**Hey, AJ speaking of gloves do you know when the new gloves will be in the GBFans Shop?

Thanks.**

Found this site a while back before I found a pair at my local surplus store.

http://approvedgasmasks.com/gloves-militaryNS.htm

I always prefered the shorter GB1 style gloves, i have a pair of GB2 style & have tried tucking most into my uniform sleeve so it looks like the shorter version but it just feels to bulky under my uniform so only tried it the once but would love to get hold of the GB1 gloves :cool:

BOOM instant GB1 gloves. Marigold rubber gloves spray painted with krylon fusion satin black paint. Though its not completely 100% accurate its the closest we will ever get. You’re welcome.

image

image

image

image

I found some really awesome looking ones fairly close to gb1 at my local D&B Supply

best part they arent super long, shiny or thin like ive seen like the ones at home depot