What name are you putting on your uniform name tag?

Ok, I know this sounds like a seemingly simple and obvious question, but-

What name are you using on your uniform name tag? Do you use your first name? Last name? Forum tag? Actual Ghostbuster name? Some made up name? “rookie”?

For my son’s uniform, I am using his first name for security since he is only ten. But for me, I am undecided on what name to go with…

The majority of people use their real last names. I have seen many parents use first names for kids as you have done.

You can really go with whatever you want. The standard is usually the last name of the owner but I’ve seen others been done. I’ve never really seen a first name on a flight suit but ever since the video game I have seen the word rookie a lot. In the end it’s all up to you. If you really wanted to people on eBay will do the letters in different colors than just red for you. With my first flight suit my name patch said Spengler on it and after the first couple months when I started making public appearances I wish I had put my last name on it more than a movie use name.

I’ve always just used my last name. Whenever I finally get my son’s uniform together I’ll ask him if he wants his first or last name.

n0c00lgamertag, you should use that as your name tag :slight_smile:

I will likely just use my last name, unless I am doing a fan film, in which case it would be the character’s last name.

I have my last name (Lawrence), but since it is long my name tag barley fits on my suit, so I recently got one with my nickname on it (Bobert), its shorter so I’ll rock that for a while, I’m sure I’ll go back to my last name though and have a new squeezed letter version done.

Thanks all. Name tags ordered, first name for my son, last for me.

I always loved the character names so my first one said “Spengler” and my current one says “Venkman”. I dunno if I never thought I had a cool Ghostbustersy name like some people but I have MYERS now on my GB2 suit!

I was thinking of getting a Stantz tag when I got my first uniform but in the end I went with my own last name on my 2 uniforms and I got a tag with my son’s first name from Katara8 off of ebay and put it on his rubies childs uniform.

I went with the katarra8 patches too…

Her GB 1 stuff is good but her GB 2 stuff isn’t very accurate, and to her credit she’s the only one I’ve seen that offers child sized patches.

I did my own name on the khaki and Stantz on the GBII navy.

Reason why I went with Stantz was that I was at an event with my khaki one and someone said, “Who is that? I dont remember him from the movies.” Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh… GFY pal.

The child size patches were a bonus. She also has toddler size too that I saw…

I always use my last name, which is three letters, ROY. From a “franchise” point of view, I’m not any of the characters, I am myself, really being a “Ghostbuster” is going to be an extension of myself.

Despite this idea and the fact that my name tag patch reads Roy, I’ve had people ask my friend and fellow “franchise” Ghostbuster, which Ghostbuster are you? It was usually younger people who go to cons like Chiller for a different reason and don’t get that we’re not really cos playing or trying to be like the actors.

I put my nickname on mine which is LORD. First it did LORDSOLO to fill more space but I blacked out the SOLO part.

I use my last name (Valentino) on both of my suits but will probably somewhere order a Spengler one.

My own last name all the way, also from katarra8 in GB1 font. Even as a kid, my name tag was my own name with construction paper and double sided tape. I never once even considered using a character name.

I am a last name guy, my embroidery guy and myself spent a lot of time getting the right size and look. also did our franchise patches as well.

I have Stantz on my Khaki Suit and my surname on my Charcoal Suit.

My “station” uniform has interchangable nametags.

I have my last name & a Venkman tag (I plan to have all 4). I just have velcro on them & on the uniform so I can use any one of them.