Your color needs to be adjusted. The side tank on the ecto-1 is blue! You’re going to start up another Khaki vs. Grey argument if you’re not careful.
it’s not his color… i’m seeing the same thing with the GB BR, being played with a PS3 on my calibrated samsung lcd. STRANGE!
bump cuz its been a while
Egon looks hot in hi-res! :twisted: Woof!
SS;)
I just stumbled upon this thread, is there another thread with fresh links?
Those are great, thank you for posting them!
Oh man, I didn’t get a chance to grab these. If anyone that’s got them could upload them again, that would awesome!
My monitor? 300 inches. It’s…beautiful.
And where’s the Ghostbusters 2 blu ray screencaps? :eyeroll:
Love the pictures, they look great!
Gareee:
Those culd have been posted twice the size, and they still wouldn’t fill up full screen on my computer.. which has a 28" monitor.
Haha I’m not trying to play “who’s is bigger” with you Gareee but I use a 46" monitor
The original files are in 1920x1080 so when viewed in full-res they do take up my whole screen :mrgreen:
PS I’m gonna try to get the next batch up tonight after school fingers crossed for no homework
most computer monitors at 28" have a higher resolution than 1080, so it’s perfectly normal that BR screen grabs don’'t fill the screen at 100%. posting upscaled BR grabs won’t give any more detail than the BR native 1080, though.
thanks again for the grabs. the gozer temple shot from the fridge scene makes for a killer desktop wallpaper!
Those culd have been posted twice the size, and they still wouldn’t fill up full screen on my computer.. which has a 28" monitor.
PS I’m gonna try to get the next batch up tonight after school *fingers crossed for no homework
most computer monitors at 28" have a higher resolution than 1080, so it’s perfectly normal that BR screen grabs don’'t fill the screen at 100%. posting upscaled BR grabs won’t give any more detail than the BR native 1080, though.
thanks again for the grabs. the gozer temple shot from the fridge scene makes for a killer desktop wallpaper!
Yah 1080P is 2 megapixels so it won’t fill a monitor that displays a resolution of more than 2 million pixels without being blown up. I love these pics and they would make a fantastic wallpaper. Thanks for posting them.
doesnt work anymore DDD:
If anyone has these- I would be happy to host them so that the links work again.
please someone re-host these! or please original poster, please re-upload!