High Resolution 1080p Ghostbusters Screen Grabs

I started this little project mostly because I needed good screen shots of the Ecto Goggles. But I figured that if I was going to do it I might as well do it all the way, right?

Basically I have print-screened a metric butt-ton of scenes from the Bluray release of GB. I’m only going to display a few scaled-down samples otherwise this thread would take forever to load.

You can download the hi-res pics in an RAR file by clicking on the download links. Each download contains 120 screen shots. You will need to use WinRAR to extract them. I used this method because it saves on a bunch of disk space.

So far I have pictures leading right up to Ray explaining the containment unit to Winston (right after the montage). More will follow as I get a chance to finish.

For now please enjoy these :slight_smile:

Set 1 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/9stplr

Set 2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/6delt3

Set 3 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qjw4e

DOWNLOAD SET 1 USING LINK BELOW

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9stplr

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_02.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_06.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_12.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_14.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_30.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_40.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_51.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_56.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_60.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_67.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_72.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_74.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_78.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_87.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_96.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_101.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_110.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_118.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_120.jpg)

DOWNLOAD SET 2 USING LINK BELOW

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6delt3

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_124.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_130.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_136.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_147.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_152.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_154.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_164.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_168.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_172.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_176.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_183.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_200.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_208.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_210.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_215.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_220.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_227.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_229.jpg)

DOWNLOAD SET 3 USING LINK BELOW

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qjw4e

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_241.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_250.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_252.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_262.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_263.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_280.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_288.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_292.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_301.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_302.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_308.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_311.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_315.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_321.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_328.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_330.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_336.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_338.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_340.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_344.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Vincenzo330/GB Screen Shots_356.jpg)

Wow man, thanks a lot, definantly a couple useful pics in here. Keep em coming :slight_smile:

This made my day. :cool:

Thumbnails Vinny, thumbnails!

Thumbnails? Why? The page loaded completely in a second or two…

Wow, took me this long to realize on the “Super Diet” picture, Peter has the yellow hose around his neck.

Edit: And on the Time picture too. Hah

Chris, they are from the same photoshoot…it’s also the same photoshoot that produced the picture with the three guys standing in front of the Ecto (The one that recently caused a topic about Ray having a Maglight holster on his belt).

Yeah, I kinda figured that much, at least. I just never noticed the hose around his neck before. Lazy Murray is lazy.

ha ha - yeah Murray :stuck_out_tongue:

Those basically are thumbnails TJ. The full size photos are pretty huge. Are you on dial up or something dude? :slight_smile:

NICE!

Thanks!

Nah, he just has a ■■■■■■ computer.

Those culd have been posted twice the size, and they still wouldn’t fill up full screen on my computer.. which has a 28" monitor.

Haha I’m not trying to play “who’s is bigger” with you Gareee but I use a 46" monitor :slight_smile: The original files are in 1920x1080 so when viewed in full-res they do take up my whole screen :mrgreen:

PS I’m gonna try to get the next batch up tonight after school fingers crossed for no homework

How far away from your monitor do you have to sit, Vince? With 28", I can sit about 18" away.. any larger, and I think I’d have to put it further back.

Thanks a ton, man! I have no idea what I’m gonna do with them, but I’m downloading them anyway.

Thanks for the screen-caps! Every time I look at these shots, I notice something new!

good stuff would love to see some gb2 1080 high res pics would be cool.

thanks for these vin

but dude, they should be in png to preserve their quality as best as possible.

Looking at these. Look at Venkman in the GLOBE magazine cover.

His leg hose is around his neck.

Interesting…

EDIT; Already noticed. But meh. Still interesting.